sábado, 4 de abril de 2020

My Piktochart task

To carry out this task, I have decided to select topic 3 that is uploaded to the Virtual Campus. This topic is related to statistics.

To make my activity more complete, I have not only summarized the topic, but I have decided to take it more to the didactic side. In my task we can find didactic contents, contents collected in the law regarding statistics in primary education, activities, challenges, videos ...

In my opinion it is a task that is done in a very pleasant way, since it is not the typical job of looking for information. In tasks in this case creativity is valued and not content, which I personally like.

I attach the link of my homework so you can see it.

https://create.piktochart.com/output/45234834-untitled-infographic



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Piktochart task